Re: Phone not receiving calls during Sleep mode
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

wardcst24 wrote:

Got my Fascinate   back from Samsung for the 3rd time.

Still same problem.

Called and got transferred to Executive Customer Service they are replacing my phone.

I will post after I get new one and let every one know if this fixes the problem.

Great let us know, several of us have experienced this issue at least once.
0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I see there is a new update for this problem it is ed04 my phone is in the mail for the 4th time so i can't see if this works

Hope it helps everyone

0 Likes
TimSnyder

ED04 did NOT fix my missed call issue. Had another one happen this morning after the ED04 update/hard reset/*228  VZW is sending me my 3rd CPO replacment in a month...

0 Likes
Not applicable

wardcst24, Please let me know if the software update or replacement phone resolves your issue. Version ed04 was created primarily to address this issue. 

0 Likes
MSivigliano

I am also having issues with not receiving phone calls. I took it into the store and they did something with re-connecting to the towers nearby, but that did nothing!

How do I get this ED04 that I have seen in recent posts? I am going to do a reset on the phone but I am worried this won't fix the problems. I hate going into a store because it takes so long. So any help here would be great.

Sorry if I am repeating already posted information .With so many different questions, it is hard to find the answer!

Thanks!

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

MSivigliano wrote:

I am also having issues with not receiving phone calls. I took it into the store and they did something with re-connecting to the towers nearby, but that did nothing!

How do I get this ED04 that I have seen in recent posts? I am going to do a reset on the phone but I am worried this won't fix the problems. I hate going into a store because it takes so long. So any help here would be great.

Sorry if I am repeating already posted information .With so many different questions, it is hard to find the answer!

Thanks!

From what I have Heard ed04 didn't work and in some casses made it worse.

So I would not be in any hurry and DL it.

I don't have my phone back yet so I can not test.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Stay away from ED04 for now.  It didn't fix anything.  Guess we will wait for the next attempt at a fix, or Gingerbread!

0 Likes
Not applicable

I will alert our product team that users are still having this issue after the software update. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
ksmith95

CSR I talked to yesterday assured me that the EDO4 would fix the missed call problem.  It didn't!!!!!!!  I actually think it's worse!!  Husband said he's tried to call me 12 times today and no answer, plus other voicemails that show up all of a sudden!!!!  Very Frustrating!

They said they'd send me a replacement, but sounds like another phone is going to do the same thing!

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

ksmith95 wrote:

CSR I talked to yesterday assured me that the EDO4 would fix the missed call problem.  It didn't!!!!!!!  I actually think it's worse!!  Husband said he's tried to call me 12 times today and no answer, plus other voicemails that show up all of a sudden!!!!  Very Frustrating!

They said they'd send me a replacement, but sounds like another phone is going to do the same thing!

Samsung is replacing mine with a NIB phone not CPO

Will see tomorrow if it works when my phone arrives

If it does I will Be Happy

If not Im not sure what to do as this is the 4th time I sent it in I have done every thing I can

0 Likes