Phone reception very weak
run-girl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung S5.  A few months ago my phone reception has become really bad at my home.  We have had Verizon forever because Verizon has always had great reception.  Now it sucks....I've changed network mode from Global to LTE/CDMA but with no improvement.  Any suggestions of why this happened?

Re: Phone reception very weak
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the service issue you're experiencing at your home with the reception, Brandi. Let me see what's going on and help to get it fixed. I appreciate the step you tried doing to correct the issue. What's your zip code? How's your service away from your home?

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
run-girl
Enthusiast - Level 1

My zip code is 85132. The service is okay once I'm out of the area, but

when I'm home I have to go outside and find a spot that the reception is

clear. I can hear okay on my end but whomever I'm talking to says it keeps

breaking up.

On Aug 29, 2017 19:51, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to hold a conversation is key, run-girl. We do have a few towers in this area and no current alerts. Let's keep at this. Do other Verizon Wireless users have the same issue, that you know of? Do you have any trouble with texts or data at home?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANGMAL50

My phone has weak signal. Iphone X in my job location [removed] San Diego, CA 92113

Is there any way it can be fixed?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANGMAL50, I apologize for the signal issues you're experiencing where you work. I reviewed the area around the address you provided and I found no issues or outages to report. What specific services are being affected? Do you know if your coworkers are experiencing the same issue with their signal?

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes