Phone will not connect to wifi after jelly bean update
Jandariea

I'm not sure what day my phone updated to jelly bean, I can say its been a few days to a week,  Anyways, this morning when I woke up, I noticed that my phone was no longer connected to wifi.  I checked my internet connection and my router, everything is fine.  I restart the phone, still no wifi.  I pulled the battery and then restarted, still nothing.  This is quite frustrating since I have only owned this phone for 2 months, I loved it til this update, now it is completely worthless to me, with the exceptions of texting and calls,  but I can do that on any other phone to be honest.  And so, its been to long to take the phone back to best buy and get a new one, so I'm stuck with this now?

0 Likes
Re: Phone will not connect to wifi after jelly bean update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jandariea, I understand how frustrating this could be. You would think a software update would be fully baked and basic functions like Wifi would work. However, this is not the case with all Jelly Bean software updates. You sound more like the exception then the rule! Have you tried to disable/enable airplane mode? Does this issue only happen with your home wifi, or can you connect to a public Wifi (i.e. library or Starbucks)? Have you tried to do a master reset on the phone http://bit.ly/T1Ib1B ?^SP

0 Likes