Phone wont answer incoming calls
Krisens
Enthusiast - Level 1
Last night all of a sudden when someone calls me and I hit the green button to answer it I hear nothing and the person calling only hears it ringing and then it goes dead, doesnt even go to vm. The phone freaked out on me so I did a hard reset, took out battery, rebooted. It rebooted in safe mode...did this like three times before it booted normal. Didn't fix problem, did factory reset, new update downloaded. Still cant answer calls. Can call out and do everything else with phone...any ideas?
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone wont answer incoming calls
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I have been having this problem also I think it is a bug in eh03

If you hit power button when the screen is not responding and turn screen off than hit it again and turn it on it will respond when the screen comes on

0 Likes
Krisens
Enthusiast - Level 1
I don't think I fully described my issue. I can answer the call but there is no one on the other end, my phone acts like I am in call. To the person who calls it is like I never answered the phone.
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good afternoon Krisens,

I know this must be frustrating, as normal phone calls is a primary reason for having a cell phone.  Has this issue been resolved?  Are you able to place calls?  When did you get your device?  Per your notes, you've done most of the troubleshooting necessary.  Have you tried updating the PRL? (Preferred Roaming List)  You can do so by dialing *228 [send], select option 1 to re-program, press END when completed.  

If you are still unable to receive calls, please send me a Private Message and I will be happy to personally assist you. 

Thank you,

0 Likes