Please help! Fascinate stuck in airplane mode!
baberuth3617

I have a Fascinate and it's stuck in airplane mode. I've tried restarting it multiple times, pulling out the battery, and restoring factory settings, but it still won't leave airplane mode. Everytime I try to make a call, it says to turn off airplane mode and will shoot me back to the settings screen. On the settings screen though, it says that airplane mode is turned off already. I have no signal what so ever and can't make or recieve phone calls or messages. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Please help! Fascinate stuck in airplane mode!
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Strange one indeed.  I would do everything you did plus disable wireless,GPS,and Data.  Then shutdown, remove battery for a few minutes and try again.  If that doesn't work I would contact Verizon.  Have to admit first time I've heard of this.

0 Likes
Not applicable

baberuth3617,

Good morning! I'm happy to help with this strange predicament. You've done a great job troubleshooting! If this is still an issue for you, please private message me for further assistance.

Thank you!

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I would have to agree, I have never heard of a device being stuck in airplane mode.

Especially after a battery pull and a factory reset. At this point the only thing that can be done is replace the phone as long as it is still under warranty.

If you haven't gotten this resolved by now, feel free to PM (private message) me and I would be happy to look into options for you.

0 Likes
PaulMorrisseau
Hello. I am having this exact same problem. Has this been resolved yet? Thanks so much!
0 Likes