Pressing one button, getting something else...
jukes112

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, and this is the second time it has happened to me on this phone, but today, when I would try to open my email from the home page of the phone, Foursquare (one of my apps) would open up, when I tried to open my text messages, my Bank of America app would open, when I tried to open Facebook, it would open and close several times really fast.  I tried rebooting my phone a couple times and it seems to be okay right now....was that just a little glitch, or is anyone else experiencing this?  Thank you in advance for any insight....

0 Likes
Re: Pressing one button, getting something else...
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

jukes112 wrote:

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, and this is the second time it has happened to me on this phone, but today, when I would try to open my email from the home page of the phone, Foursquare (one of my apps) would open up, when I tried to open my text messages, my Bank of America app would open, when I tried to open Facebook, it would open and close several times really fast.  I tried rebooting my phone a couple times and it seems to be okay right now....was that just a little glitch, or is anyone else experiencing this?  Thank you in advance for any insight....

Try a factory reset and that should clear up some of your issues
0 Likes