Problem on my blog web site with Fasinate
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I chat and post pics on a web site called Zannel and never had problem with Voyager or EnV Touch until now an android phone. I can go to site and see all postings from others and reply to their postings but when someone comments on my posting and I want to reply back to the individual person thats where the problem is. I hit reply back and the box pops up to write in and when I go to type it jumps and nothing is printed in box and sometimes the keyboard doesn't even pop up and it wont let me cancel out the box I have to clear off the page and try again but does not work. Now remember I can reply to someone else's posting but when someone comments to me and I want to reply it wont let me, any ideas or help? I can do everything on Facebook but not this site and never had problem with any other phone except the android phones which I tested the Droid 2 for a few days and same thing.

0 Likes
Re: Problem on my blog web site with Fasinate
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Power the device off then back on, then dial *228 send and option 1 on the device.   Then try logging out of the Zannel Application, then logging back in.  You would do that on both the mobile browser, and application.   Once logged back in try posting a comment.

0 Likes