Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Problems with email
newbie01

I am getting frustrated with not being able to retrive email messages from my phone.  I use hotmail, and rarely do my email messages download to my phone.  If I'm lucky to receive them, then I can read a few and delete a few, then I get a Connection Error message.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've also tried gmail and that doesn't work any better.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with email
Herbb623
Novice

Simplest things to try.

- Turn phone off. Turn phone on.

- dial *228   option 2    this will update your PRL ..ie updates tower info

- try deleting , then recreating the accounts you're having problems with

- Make sure you've installed the latest, official DL09 update..

(   menu...settings..about phone..check for updates  )

0 Likes
Re: Problems with email
HarleyDrifter
Novice

Good luck Newbie, I think everyone's having email synch issues with the Fascinate, and we're still waiting for Verizon or Samsung to come up with the fix.  I just downloaded the new DL09 update this weekend and I already see that I didn't get notified on some emails this morning.  I'm on gmail now but I've also tried AOL and Yahoo with both POP3 and IMAP servers with no better results.  I get most of my emails but sometimes they just stop coming in, and refreshing doesn't always work either.  I don't get the connection errors though like you are.

0 Likes