Question for those switching to the Samsung Charge
angelxeternity

Samsung has been notorious for releasing faulty updates/phones. I have the Fascinate (being replaced tomorrow by the incredible 2) and before this I had the Samsung Rogue. Both of these models have been incredibly cumbersome. I had to replace my faulty Rogue 7 times before I finally paid to early upgrade to the Fascinate. Don't get me wrong, I love my Fascinate..I just wish it worked correctly.

So for those of you getting a Charge, what compels you to put more trust in Samsung again? Is it because of the 4G on the phone? I mean no offense, I'm just curious on what people's reasonings are. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Question for those switching to the Samsung Charge
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

My daughter has a Charge, and so far has had no issues with it. I don't know if there has been a software update for it yet or not. I have been one of the fortunate ones that did the EDO4 upgrade with no major issues. I did miss one call, but so far that's the only issue. If you have owned your Fascinate for any time at all, this forum was loaded with frustration over not getting the froyo update.Now it's been nothing but a headache for many Fascinate owners since then. Now 2.1 looks pretty good to those having problems.

Now to answer your question about why put your trust in Samsung again, which is a very valid question. I love the display on their phones, as well as their battery life is typically longer than other Android phones, that is probably their main selling point as far as I'm concerned. Having said that, I feel that way only because I haven't had serious issues with my phone. My next phone will probably be the long awaited galaxy S 2, when and if that ever materializes.

0 Likes