Reboots during phone calls
Gregan

I am 5 for 5 now on phone calls over the last two days. I get a few seconds of connection to sometimes it disconnects and reboots right as call is answered. This is unacceptable obviously, it is a PHONE, I would have bought a tablet if I didn't plan to use that feature.

I am thinking of going in tomorrow and switching handset to a razr maxx. I would rather not, but I need a device that works. Anyone else have this issue, or feedback?

Galaxy nexus, all stock.

0 Likes
Re: Reboots during phone calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have you ever completed a factory reset and not allowing the applications and settings to restore themselves? This will give you a clean phone to try and ensure that a setting or bad code wasn't the problem. The store and tech support will want you to do one and sometimes it is better to do one when you can prepare yourself for it by backing up your information stored on the phone and within your schedule.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Reboots during phone calls
nlayla
Enthusiast - Level 3

yup. same thing happened to me. I did a factory reset three times. it still didn't help. I really didn't want to do a factory reset because I'd lose all my data from all the game levels and notepads, etc.  but at the end, I finally did a factory reset and the problem still occurred. during its reboot, it got stuck frozen at the google sign for about 5-10 minutes, I pulled the battery and tried it again. Again it got stuck at the google sign.  i had to do it numerous times until the home screen finally showed up, half an hour later. i got fed up, i believe the phone was defective so I requested for a replacement.

0 Likes