Re: Reception with Samsung SIII
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right now is the first time I have contacted support over this issue and the lady was awesome. Supports always been good with me in the past. I have had a million problems with phones, and they get me fixed up. New one comes on Monday, so we'll see if that fixes it. Shame, i like the phone.

0 Likes
Char250

Staying with the same phone or Razor?

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

THey are sending me a replacement samsung s3 i was not offered a choice of a different phone.

0 Likes
VenomByte
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues as described above.  Replacement phone should be received today.  We'll see if the replacement solves the problem.  If not, I'm just going to continue to complain until I get some resolution.  Been a VZW customer for years and just want the service I paid for. 

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just activated mine, its actually worse......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly apprecoate your loyalty AmerikinWmn. I am confident that the replacment post that you received will work as it should. Please keep us in the loop if any issues arise. Here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
donnajane67

I have had two replacements and still have the same issue.  The phone cuts off after two minutes on all calls.  My son has an iPhone and does not have this issue.  My husband has a Razor and does not have this issue.  The issue appears to be the S3.  Does the S4 have this same antenna problem?  Replacing the phone is not fixing the problem.

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

THe recent verizon reply isnt directed towards the right person

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! I am sorry to learn that you are having issues with the replacement andy1799. What is the software version of the device? Go to settings > about > about phone. I would like to take a deeper look into this issue. Please send me a private message with this information so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will send the direct message as soon as VZW customer support approves me "following" them

0 Likes