I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Kernel version: 3.10.40; dpi@SWHE0308#1, Wed Dec 6 15:42:17 KST 2017. Build Number: MMB29M.N910VVRU2CQL1 . Baseband version : N910VVRU2CQL1
I continually receive the error message:
“ unfortunately, System UI has stopped “
Checking on the internet for that error message, shows it is a “common error” on Samsung phones. Several possible fixes are given, the most popular being:
- Navigate to device “Settings
- Select “applications”, Tap “Menu”
- Select “Show system application” in pull-down menu,
- Then find “System Interface” among all applications. In “Memory” section perform clearing all data and cache
- Check whether the error has disappeared.
PROBLEM: For my Note 4,when I do step 2, I select “Applications” and a new screen appears. There are 10 choices but none are “Menu”. They are: Application Manager, Default applications, Calendar, Call, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Internet, Messages, S Voiice.
A search does not find “System UI”, “System application”, System Interface, or “Memory”.
HOW do I navigate to the right location to perform step 4: ´ In “Memory” section perform clearing all data and cache”