Replacement Galaxy Nexus has no sound from earpiece o
Darioavila

Received my replacement phone today but its not working. During calls i cannot hear other people thru the earpice. Could the replacement phone be bad too?

What could i try to make the phone work?

0 Likes
Re: Replacement Galaxy Nexus has no sound from earpiece o
Myagene

I had the Nexus for only a short period of time. I would have kept it longer, except I got the OTA update about 3 months after having the phone, and ever since that update, I couldn't make ANY phone call without the earpiece dropping out sound so that I couldn't hear the person I was talking to. I literally could only talk on my speakerphone. During the call, I could watch the speakerphone button turn on and off without me even touching the phone. I asked many people from Verizon and Samsung alike about this issue, and it's EXTREMELY common. It's the phone. No matter how many times you have it replaced, 90% of the time, you will still have this issue.

I scrambled up as much money as I could and I bought a Galaxy SIII from someone off Craigslist. Haven't yet had an issue.

So sorry!

0 Likes
Re: Replacement Galaxy Nexus has no sound from earpiece o
Darioavila

I never had that problem with my original phone just the charging port went bad. I called tech support and there gonna send another phone hopefully there wont be nothing wrong with that phone.

0 Likes