Re: Restoring text messages from Verizon Cloud.
ZWM

Me too same problem. Can't restore messages from Cloud to Note 4 I activated yesterday.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZWM, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. Try disabling Wi-Fi and connect to our network when restoring text messages from Verizon Cloud. http://vz.to/IsygQ6 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ZWM

I've tried both WiFi and network without any luck. Between this and not being able to access my edu acct through the native email client, I'm starting to think the Note 4 has got some issues!

0 Likes
gpeterden
Contributor - Level 2

I can tell you I've tried that. Verizon Cloud App isn't fully compatible

with Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If The support team would look at the treads in

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Cloud concerning this issue they would find a lot

of detail what is going on. Maybe someone on the Verizon team should try

doing it with a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

On Dec 24, 2014 11:01 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

HairByNico
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same Issue!!!   this sucks, I even called Verizon support, they couldn't help me.

I've been at this for 2 days now, not to mention my pictures where all saved but all over the place in no order.

so many pictures all over random folders mixed up..   : /

Is there a way to view Cloud on My Verizon like we see it on the phone?  I see the new text messaged from when I got the phone 2 days ago, but the ones that as per cloud are still saved on there I don't know how to see them? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HairByNico, I want to make sure you are able to view all of your pictures. Have you been able to log onto the cloud from your home computer? You can always get there by following this quick link: http://vz.to/1rtud5p and then click on 'Already a Verizon Cloud user? Manage your content on the web' link. That should be able to take you to your cloud info.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
HairByNico
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see the pictures, I just don't see my texts, that's the main issue!   thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HairByNico,

We want you to view your texts! Let's try this. Please log into your My Verizon account. From there, please hover over the My Verizon tab, you will get a fly out menu, hover over the My Device option, then select Send & Manage Messages. Are they listed there?

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes
HairByNico
Enthusiast - Level 2

The messages I see are the new ones I sent and received on the new upgraded Note 4, I don't see the ones that appear saved on the cloud from the old Note 3 phone I used to have!    How can I aces those please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HairByNico Thanks for the details. Have you tried to view the Cloud backup online from a computer?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes