S21 Ultra sending random texts
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't even begin to tell you what a disaster this phone has been since the minute I bought it. I an throughly disgusted with Verizon.  

My newest problem is people are getting random text messages from me from 5 years ago. How do I make this stop?

And before anyone asks. Yes the software is up to date. Yes I restarted the phone as well as the people who got the texts. Yes I reset the network.  NO I did not do a factory reset and I absolutely refuse to. I think 4 factory resets on a 3 month old phone is a bit excessive.

Also its a bit frustrating that I can't get a text to go through but messages from years ago are being received. 

If you have a fix please respond otherwise please dont waste anymore of my time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S21 Ultra sending random texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alrandall67 This definitely sounds like an issue that can be very frustrating. There is no way to know what is going on without troubleshooting. Quick question, the text that are sent without you sending them are actually duplicate text from years ago?-Dolores

0 Likes
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

No this issue hasn't been resolved.  I have given up getting any kind of resolution with the issues I am having with this phone. 

Yes the texts that are being sent are text messages I sent 3 and 4 years ago.

0 Likes
Wagger20

Did you get this fixed? Just happened to me to a work group chat and almost cost me my job!

0 Likes