S7 battery usage since the recent update
CINBAS71
Enthusiast - Level 1

The battery on my S7 is only lasting about an hour or two since the latest update a few days ago. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
Re: S7 battery usage since the recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're concerned to read this, Cinbas71. Have you looked into your battery usage on the device to see if a specific application is causing this issue? Have you completed any troubleshooting steps to try to resolve this? If so, which steps have you taken?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CINBAS71
Enthusiast - Level 1

The battery was doing some strange things last night. I finally restarted the phone and that cleared it. Seems to be fine now.  Back to normal.  Thanks for your response. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's exciting to hear! Please post again anytime you have a question or concern.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
campos805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes my phone has been acting up dying within a hour of fully charge don't know how to fix noticed it a couple days now.

0 Likes