Re: S7, free gear s2 watches
KeepNitReel
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only reason I pre-ordered the S7 edge is because the wife wanted the free watch! She had no need for a new phone and would have rather wait it out for the Note 6 but the free watch was too good to pass on. Now she's stuck with a phone she didn't even care for to begin with and no watch in sight... To make matters worse, I went to Best Buy and bought myself the S2 platinum two weeks ago and now she's been nagging me everyday about where the [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ! is her watch, SMH.... If a VR headset shows up at my door, I'm done with Verizon because of the nagging I'm going to receive over it. AT&T will cover the cost for me to switch over to them. Loosing a 16 year customer over a watch is dog gone shame....

0 Likes
KeepNitReel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well guess what? The gear S2 was waiting at the door when I got home from work a few minutes ago!!!!!! Website still says pending, go figure, smh

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cozz61, I can understand your frustration regarding this promotion. We want you to get what was promised. Here is the latest information regarding the promotion from Samsung: You can call them at 888-795-6442 hours of operation are from 10am until 7pm ET Monday - Friday, and 11am until 5pm ET Saturday and Sunday. You can also follow the link:

SOLD OUT GEAR II WATCH LINK

http://bit.ly/1WqRYMg

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know not too long ago I was a faithful us cellular customer for like 12 years. Then they pulled a fast one on me. Sign one contract then after 2 years you were done with contracts. They took that away gave some lame excuse. Then they changed there bill software on there computer. Didn't bill me for months. But I kept track of my bills and went into there stores and payed them with my debit card so that I could keep track of them. They started double billing me. I had to fight with them and I even told them that I had proof. They finally figured out that I was right. I had enough with them.

.  Then we have you! I came to you hoping to have a good home. I even came in earlier then the s5 release 1 month early only. I could have gotten the buy 1 get one free, S5. But I was fed up with us cellular. Came early and got S4, don't get me wrong they were good phones but they were outdated before I got them. Then when I got the S7's I was told oh you could get 300 dollars for your trade in's. But because I didn't wait and got the S4's they were only worth 50 dollars a piece oh boy a whole 150 dollars off my bill. No thank's I will keep them. I was hoping that my son and I would get watches and my wife didn't want either so we got the VR under her. Boy was that a wrong move!

. Anyways here is the deal I got [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] by samsung and you don't try to deny it. I am 54 years old and disabled what am I going to do with a VR unit? I can't sell it the market is flooded with them now. I can't use it. There were people who got a watch and they applied after the one that supposedly went through for my son. And you people lied! We are done with you when our contract is done! As for samsung I will do the same as what I did for bosch when they [removed] me over. I haven't bought anything with the bosch name on it! Same with samsung now I refuse to buy anything with the Samsung name on it and don't forget the social media! I'm am going to spread this not only in English but in Spanish (my wife is Mexican) I might not change alot of minds but I will do some damage. Just remember this is over a little watch which probably costs samsung 50 -  75 dollars to make in China. I am already looking at LG G5 Or V10 or whatever new comes out in 3 years. That would be 4 phone lines by the way! My wife, son, me and my dad. I heard from my brother in law that sprint works better and is cheaper to use in Mexico! My phone in Mexico was basically a paper weight

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

No, really upset!  There are many of us who were promised the S2 watch, paid up early just to get it and were switched to the VR...Me, I have one watch and 2VR's and 3 brand new S7 phones w a new 2 year contract just to get the promo! 

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I received one watch and 2 VR's...ripped off!  So disappointed and I sure hope this all can get straightened out!  I am still working on them to correct this situation....

0 Likes
Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well at least you got one watch I got three brand new contracts and 3 vr's

and the market is flooded with them you are lucky if you can sell them on

eBay for 30.00 to 40.00 dollars and they sell the at Verizon for 99 . 00

dollars.

All I know is when my 3 brand new contracts are done I will be getting 3

brand new contracts with a different carrier with 3 brand new LG G 6's or

LG G 7's what ever is out at that time. Don't hold your breath about them

getting it straightened out I got a email saying they are all sold out (the

watches)

Let me know if you get anything because I would like to know.

Colin

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

Don't give up! I need more than me to fight this!  I have 3 brand new contracts and 3 brand new phones I did not at all need yet!!  I paid up 3 contracts early just to qualify for this promotion....I am not giving up and have contacted the BBB and my state attorney general.  I have not opened up either of the VR boxes other than the shipping box to see the xxxx

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

There is another thread that is very long with many people following that you too can post on.  I do know that Prizelogic had 30 days to respond to my BBB filing and that they are looking into this all for us to see what has happened.  The thread is Free S2 Gear Watch and you can search for this one and post on it as well.

0 Likes
Cozz61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I won't but we need more than 2 people to do this I hope more people stand

up for this other wise we don't have a chance.

Colin

0 Likes