SD card/really mad
Karissa

I was looking at pictures on my phone yesterday when my phone completely froze. It's never done that before and pressing the home button and the power button on the side didn't do anything. So I took the back off so I could take out the battery and restart it and I suppose that when I took the back off the SD card happened to pop itsself out though I have no idea how. And now I can't find it. Has anyone else had issues with the sd card port because I'm assuming its not very secure in there. This compeletely sucks and I don't really want to drop $50 on a new one..

0 Likes
Re: SD card/really mad
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

it should be in there pretty good, not really a way for it to pop out easy

but a 16gb is @ 20 all over the place

now  a 32 will be more

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

it sounds like you have dropped your phone, which forced the SD card "in", which unlocked it, causing it to be under the influence of the ejection spring. when you took off the cover, it was already ready to go, and it went.

I have had this happen on regular sized SD cards. you drop the device at the right angle, and the SD card goes flying it's the way it works.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

The SD card is securing placed on the phone and needs to be pulled out. 

You can purchase a 2GB for $19.99 or an 8GB for $29.99 online on our web site. Click here to view more information on the SD cards.

Thanks

John B

0 Likes