Re: Samsung Fascinate Battery Dies Too Quickly
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, so how would I control that????  Forgive me but I DID come from a BB that could barely update apps thus didn't happen much and android and the apps are rather new to me so...

could you explain a tad more? 

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

ladybell wrote:

Ok, so how would I control that????  Forgive me but I DID come from a BB that could barely update apps thus didn't happen much and android and the apps are rather new to me so...

its part of the settings/ prefences

i keep weatherbug @ 1hour

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well thanks mdram4x4.  I didn't realize I could adjust those preferences like that.  (don't laugh) This system kills me.  Its like there are so many menus and options and more buttons and such that it is a little hard to keep up with at times.  So much customization!  Thanks again.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

ladybell wrote:

Well thanks mdram4x4.  I didn't realize I could adjust those preferences like that.  (don't laugh) This system kills me.  Its like there are so many menus and options and more buttons and such that it is a little hard to keep up with at times.  So much customization!  Thanks again.

i only bother with it on widgets, since they are technically running all the time

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

k cool tip

0 Likes
Coalcracker
Enthusiast - Level 3
Nah runsilent, i never had a blackberry before, i just had a standard phone (Lg versa)
0 Likes
littlefrank96

mdram4x4 wrote:

ladybell wrote:

its part of the settings/ prefences

i keep weatherbug @ 1hour

I dont have one hour option for weatherbug it starts from none then goes to 3 hours which i have mine set at

0 Likes
Coalcracker
Enthusiast - Level 3
I'm just gonna get a spare battery for this powerhouse!
0 Likes
rjsec4ever
Hey. I advise you to round up about $60 and invest in an extended battery and new backing. Go to the Samsung site, register your phone (additional 3 month warranty), and get a coupon code good for 15% off GalaxyS accessories, including the battery.
The battery, on my usage (games, Internet, and music (streaming or off SDHC) lasts me roughly 6 hours. Your mileage may vary.
0 Likes
Coalcracker
Enthusiast - Level 3
I saw those batteries, 2200's. Does it make the phone chubby as heck?
0 Likes