Re: Samsung Fascinate: Best Phone by Far
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1

yellowboy74 wrote:

Soly 29 Wrote:

I love the phone, everyone in my office is commenting on it.  I just want to download the Google apps now and I'll be all set.  Any apps you recommend?

First of all , get LauncherPro Plus Launcher. Unless you like TouchWiz. My favorite Apps are Handcent, Angry Birds, Beautiful widgets, AOnline Radio , Pandora , Kindle, Wiki-Mobile, Raging Thunder2, and Astro File Manager.

thanks! I will definitely check these out.  I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can play with it more.  They frown upon to much use here at work LOL. 

0 Likes
tdperry
Contributor - Level 1

Uhhhh.. how can they have it run on 4G when they don't even have their 4G network rolled out.:smileyvery-happy:

And the front facing camera would be better on a 4G network, which isn't rolled out.  I imagine once they do get LTE out, you will see cameras (and tablets) with the front facing camera.

0 Likes
gtxiong

well.. they need to hurry up and catch up to Sprint... people are switching over to Sprint and at&t because verizon is too god **bleep** slow!

0 Likes
Lala07

It's really not the best phone but I like it a lot. The issue with samsung's email client makes me nuts but I don't rely on email from those accounts during the day. I want my Froyo already.
I loved Blackberry but we aren't getting the Pearl 3g.
I like my phone. I like that it's not a Droid like everyone else but it's still very good. The accelerometer is off though.

And about SPRINT... Yes they officially have 4g. It's only somewhat faster than our existing 3g and out 4g is going to knock it out of it's socks and I'll not be stuck with Sprint's service.

0 Likes
mvmotta
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree!  I had the BB Storm 1 and the Pearl before that.  Ugh.  I can honestly say for the very first time EVER that I am truly happy with my phone.  It does everything I want, quickly and beautifully.  I love the Android app store and the fact that I can have more than 3 apps on my phone without it freezing! 

The camera takes great pics, and everyday i find more to like about this phone.  I think I could even handle keeping it for a whole 2 years... maybe more, even!

0 Likes