Samsung Fascinate overakll questions...
docqualizer

I am slowly getting used to this new phone...but there are a couple of things I am wondering about...

Is there any way to lower the volume on the key click?  If I am entering a contact or typing a message, it is VERY LOUD...

Also, is there any way to change widget for the Weather Bug?  I would prefer to have a different clock and more current weather conditions instead of just an analog clock.

I would appreciate any feedback you can give on these...and forgive a newbie to the boards.

Lou Lange

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Fascinate overakll questions...
docqualizer

Just wanted to let people know that my son (who has a Droid 2 Global) helped me with the key click issue...that is resolved...

Would still like to find out about the Weather Bug thing - but I may also talk to the weather Bug folks about it too...

Lou

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

Glad your son turned off the annoying click for you, I don't know any way to change the WeatherBug widget, but have you tried typing in the market search "weather widget" there are many to choose from, "GoWeatherWidget" has an HTC style look digital clock. Good luck.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Take a look at "My Cast Lite" too.  Been using it for awhile now and is a pretty decent weather program and widget.

0 Likes