Samsung Galaxy Nexus on VZ only with 16GB Internal Storage??? O_o
DiazKyubi

I'm just wondering what the heck is Verizon thinking by only releasing the 16GB LTE variant of the SGN knowing that there is no external storage support....is this all VZ has to offer for the 1st Android 4.0 smartphone? Please say this is under reconsideration...I'm hoping that the LTE variant is getting re-specced and that its the reason its taking so long for the SGN to launch. If it is indeed true that only a 16GB variant will be available on Big Red, I'll be severely disappointed. Come on VZ, get ur stuff together...SMDH

Disappointing link below vvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://phandroid.com/2011/11/19/google-updates-galaxy-nexus-page-verizon-version-only-available-in-1...

[subject title edited]

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus on VZ only with 16GB Internal Storage??? O_o
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

The ones “in the know” says everything is pointing to it being 32GB.  Someone probably goofed on updating the site

[subject title edited]

0 Likes
nicodek

Would these be the same people in the know who said the phone would be out last week? or monday? or any of the other dates that haven't happened? :smileyvery-happy:

It seems that no one from Google/Samsung/Verizon who knows anything concrete is talking

nik

[subject title edited]

0 Likes
DiazKyubi

yeah im curious as to where ur getting ur info from, either that or can i smoke the same  u smoking! lol. seriously tho, it would be awesome if wut ur saying is true. if u find a link with the proof or can get an insider to post what u said in an official manner, greatly appreciated!

{word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm dissappointed in both, the razr, and the nexus. can't remove the battery in the razr (how often are issues resolved by pulling the battery and how many people use extended batteries with androids?)? no sd in the nexus? just my opinion, but the htc rezound is the only one that got it right this go around.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

and bam http://www.google.com/nexus/#/tech-specs.  Updated to 32GB only.  Pro tip don't be so quick to believe everything a blog posts. The ones that actually have the device are far more reliable than one source that could easily be a typo.

0 Likes
DiazKyubi

ummm i believe no one on this post is talking about the razor...this post was based on something specific...mainly the fact that sd card support isnt important, just hoping for the 32GB variant. nobody cares about troubleshooting and other stuff that has nothing to do with this post. please stop flaming.

0 Likes
DiazKyubi

PRO TIP::: NEWSFLASH: if the official page for the Nexus reflects the news, then how isnt anyone to believe it???don't put pointless blabber on a thread when wut u say makes no sense. Of course its been updated, but time, reaction, and facts its what is talked about, nobody can see into the future, so if at a point and time something comes from the horses mouth and not a blog, then duhh everyone is going to believe it. Genius...smh

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

i still want an sd card slot

0 Likes
DiazKyubi

well i mean who wouldnt want an sd card? but for me personally, i think 32GB is perfect, the cloud is the future!

0 Likes