Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 not charging after Nougat Update
sonyams
Enthusiast - Level 1

I definitely went online last night to look for a class action lawsuit. They have one for the Note 5 & Note 7 out there and I completed the form online. I contacted Samsung yesterday and the rep said their is no software issue. Verizon & Samsung both know there is an issue.

0 Likes
Fuki1979
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you pm me the link for the form?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sonyams, I understand your concern regarding the Note 5 not charging and holding a charge. I heavily rely on my cell phone and need it to be working at all times. With the replacements you received has the charger been replaced? Are you experiencing issues with normal charging or fast charging?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you have a phone that is in working order, Fuki1979. Thank you for attempting to troubleshoot the issue, that is very helpful. I have sent you a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sonyams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, the charger has been replaced, but not with the last replacement I received. The problem is with normal charging. Fast Charging hasn't worked since I don't know when. I just want to get rid of this phone! They should have it where you can get something else. Paying off a phone I'm not satisfied with and issues that aren't in my control is a pain!

0 Likes