Samsung Galaxy S all of a sudden stopped working
Hannah3598
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the samsung galaxy s, which i have never had problems with until this month, when all of a sudden my first one lost all the apps and vibrated randomly. So I went to my locate verizon store to see what the problem was and they couldnt figure it out either, so they gave me a replacement phone. Ih have had the replacement phone for almost 2 weeks and now it is doing the same thing the first phone did. I have tried everything to fix it. I have left it off all night plugged into the wall charger, took and left out the battery, and even tried taking out the SD card and putting it back in, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S all of a sudden stopped working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your phone the Samsung Fascinate?  Verizon has more than one Galaxy S class on its network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S all of a sudden stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Hannah3598! Phones can be a lil tricky which is why I am here to help with such situations. May I ask what the model device that you have? Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on the device? Also, what software, build, and baseband version do you have? ^AH

0 Likes