Screen Response
junuh
Enthusiast - Level 2
Ok so ive had the Nexus for a week now. The phone is great but i have a question for anyone that has no screen protector. Ive put on a screen protector called invesishield or something like that. The thing is i was playing with my friends Nexus and his screen seems to respond faster to the touch. My phone is not that accurate with the touch. I dont want to take off the protector cuz it was 20 dollars but if i have to take it off i will. Can anyone tell me if it is the screen protector thats causing the screen to lag?
0 Likes
Re: Screen Response
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I doubt it, I've used a few different screen protectors and never noticed a difference in screen responsiveness.  The Zagg Invisishield is certainly one of the most popular and worked really well for me, I just didn't like the stickiness.

0 Likes
junuh
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thats the thing its really sticky and i dont like that its really thick. Its not like the ones verizon sells. So i just think im going to take it off **bleep** it $20 dollars down the drain.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I will admit that I noticed my Zagg shield more during the first couple weeks of use. After that, the natural oils from my hands seem to fill in the material and now I can't tell the screen response difference between a device with a shield and one without.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes