Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Screen Settings
Kyle_Rayner_GLC

One thing I loved about my iPhone was that when I was driving and recharging it and listening to Pandora, my screen stayed lit the whole time.

My Samsung Fascinate does not seem to have this feature anywhere in it's settings options.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

The other thing I miss is having an on screen slide bar for volume. I hate having to reach to the side of my phone while driving to turn up the volume.

Also, I have a HUGE Bluetooth issue. When I am driving and listening to music, I have my adapter through the head phone jack to connect to my car stereo. I have a bluetooth head set that I used with my iPhone. When I have an incoming call, even if I have Bluetooth selected on the screen, it routes my calls to the speakers on the stereo system, and people can't hear me. The phone rings through my headset, and I answer it by pressing the button on the headset, but the call routes to the stereo anyway.

HELP!!!

And yes, the Bluetooth option IS selected on the phone when answering, and I de-select and reselec it during calls and it does not work unless I unplug the headphone jack adapter.

0 Likes
Re: Screen Settings
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I have read elsewhere on this community that you can use one or the other but not both at the same time with an android phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes