Screen Shot
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Is it possible to take a screen shot on the Fascinate?  I apologize if this has been covered already but I couldn't find an answer.  Thanks for you help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen Shot
hudtownman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Assuming you have Froyo, 2,2.,

When you are in the specific screen which you desire to take Screenshot, Press the Back button in right bottom and hold it. While holding Back button now press Power button on the side. You will hear a sound or feel a vibration (if in silent mode) and in a moment it will appear Screen captured. Save as image file. you should see the pic in your gallery.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hudtownman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Assuming you have Froyo, 2,2.,

When you are in the specific screen which you desire to take Screenshot, Press the Back button in right bottom and hold it. While holding Back button now press Power button on the side. You will hear a sound or feel a vibration (if in silent mode) and in a moment it will appear Screen captured. Save as image file. you should see the pic in your gallery.

0 Likes
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you........

0 Likes
Fascinatin

I have noticed that since I updated to 2.2 that occasionally when I press the on/off button the phone takes a screen shot.  I don't even know what the purpose of a screen shot is.  Any help here?

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you everyone for the information provided. The purpose of the screen shot is to take a picture of the current screen you are on. This image can be saved in your gallery and can be uploaded or sent in a text message or an e-mail. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes