Secondary Battery
jkensing

I am looking into buying a secondary battery for when I'm on the road.  Better yet, two extra batteries would be ideal.  I'm not looking at the extended battery because of my case.  Any facts on buying aftermarket batteries?

I was looking at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2x-1500mAh-Battery-Charger-Samsung-FASCINATE-I500-/320712200869?pt=PDA_Accessori...

While the price seems right I don't want to purchase the wrong thing.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Secondary Battery
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

I bought the extra battery and included charging cradle off the Verizon site.  Works real well.  You can charge one battery and the phone at same time if you wish.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
monwarsec99
Contributor - Level 1

I check out amazon for stuff like this. You can search by model there. Cnet might have some info on extra batteries.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

I bought the extra battery and included charging cradle off the Verizon site.  Works real well.  You can charge one battery and the phone at same time if you wish.

0 Likes
dpblusea
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the one on the verizon site too, the y cable included so you can charge the phone at the same time makes it worth it to me.

0 Likes
jkensing

Thanks for the recommendation I just purchased the one from Verizon.  I typically buy 3rd party because the price differential but this is a good deal and if I have any problems with it I can go right to my verizon wireless store.

I didn't even think to check the verizon website.  I like the fact that both the phone and the battery can be charged at the same time so your not draining the battery while the other battery is charging.  Instead both batteries will have a full charge.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

jkensing wrote:

I am looking into buying a secondary battery for when I'm on the road.  Better yet, two extra batteries would be ideal.  I'm not looking at the extended battery because of my case.  Any facts on buying aftermarket batteries?

I was looking at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2x-1500mAh-Battery-Charger-Samsung-FASCINATE-I500-/320712200869?pt=PDA_Accessori...

While the price seems right I don't want to purchase the wrong thing.

Thanks in Advance.

The coupon code for discount on our battery is :bat30 when the coupon will be accepted
0 Likes