Sending my note 7 back......answers???????
DIAAND3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am lost on how to send my note 7 back. I upgraded online as verizon requested. I received my replacement phone with no details on what to do with my note 7. I called tech support and they were clueless. I called customer support and was on hold forever. I paid for my original device as a  2yr contract as well as my 2nd. I was charged an upgrade fee on my replacement and didn't receive it next day Smiley Sad Any insight on what I can do....irratated :s

Re: Sending my note 7 back......answers???????
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hijack your thread....

But yes Verizon I would like to know some answers too.  All I keep getting is wait for the return kit, but have no tracking # nor shipping info on my account.  Also curious on when I get my sales tax back on the Note 7 return and the $100 Samsung credit for all this trouble.

dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sent back my Note 7 and Verizon received it like a week ago and no confirmation yet.  When will I see my taxes returned and also my $100 credit.  I traded in my Note 4 for Note 7 without a trade in value just to upgrade early and now I got an S7 Edge, [Removed] should have waited to avoid all this problems.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

CRIMSONTIDERICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in same boat. When do we receive credit on our bills? Twice I had to switch phones it's been a hassle and nightmare and meanwhile Verizon still charges us for service yet really what service?

We are supposed to power off our devices and yet we are still charged monthly service... Why?

0 Likes
elgreenfield
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you haven't gotten your boxes yet from Verizon call Samsung usa direct and tell them what is going on. They will send  you out boxes from a company called Stericycle.  It is about a 5 to 6 week process to see a refund.

0 Likes
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just had a weird Return or Exchange receipt appear on my account.  I never returned my 2nd Note 7 to my Store yet the date on this receipt is 11/07/16 and has the Sales # and Local Verizon Store info on it.  Okay anyways it says...

Return

Pmt 2 of 1 Payment Type: CHECK

Trans Type: REFUND

Payment Method: CHECK

This Payment: -$71.28

CHECK 11/07/2016

That is the amount of the tax we pay for the Note 7, so maybe this is an indication we get the tax refund via check?

0 Likes