Sent email messages
popper98

I need help figuring out how to view my sent email messages, either new or replies.  Can anyone help? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Sent email messages
scanrman

When you have your email app lauched, touch the Menu sensor (the area just to the left of the Home touch sensor. You'll see a selection for Folders. Touch it and then you can select your Sent Message folder.

Another thing you may want to periodically do is go into the Trash folder and touch the Menu touch sensor and Delete All items in the trash. This takes a while if there are alot of items in the trash and there is no indication the phone is deleting them but just be patient and the screen will return back to an empty trash folder after a while.

0 Likes
JPHBucks
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see no "folders" choice when I activate the menu.  Just "compose" and "add account."

0 Likes
scanrman

Are you linked to GMail or another similar web based email application or are you viewing your emails from a Pop3 server?

0 Likes
MaxBuck
Contributor - Level 1

In my case, POP3 server - no "sent" folder is available.

0 Likes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

You can visit the link from our site to get a tutorial of the Samsung fascinate.  The  tutorial allows you to see how to check your emails.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5528

0 Likes