Re: Service issues since Lollipop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
moleculechef,

I understand how you feel. Being able to use your phone is definitely important. Try uninstalling updates for the Android System Webview http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88559/. Retest and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
scottthreet_32

hard reset your device 5.0 scrambled your ops also wipe cache while your at it find a pc and repair your ops with  upgrade assistant with vzw a rep should offer a hyperlink

The rest your on your own do all of what I have suggested still broken have them ship off a replacement

Also don't check edit screen capture it will create 2 captures instead of one

0 Likes
markusburkey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue.  Researching led me to this board.  Also, on occasion I'm receiving a "roaming" status in the top left corner.

0 Likes
The_Disturbed1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried that, and it made no difference at all. Any more ideas?

markusburkey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still struggling with this. I have 0 signal. I have to reboot if I

want my cellular connectivity to re-negotiate with the network.

On Apr 30, 2015 10:57 AM, "The_Disturbed1" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

markusburkey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turning airplane mode on and back off off is not resolving the issue.

Finlennium
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon are you going to fix this or what?

moleculechef
Enthusiast - Level 2

As you suggested, I uninstalled the updates for the Android System Webview, and my phone was able to reacquire a phone signal without a reboot after a service loss.  Unfortunately it did not help my 4G radio since it wouldn't reacquire a signal until I rebooted.  So although removing the updates seemed to help a little it did not fully resolve the problem.

0 Likes
djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am also having the exact same issue as described by everyone else here. With so my reports this can't be coincidence.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
The_Disturbed1,

Have reliable service is definitely important, so I understand how frustrating this has been for you. I want to help get your phone the best service possible. I appreciate you trying all the previous suggestions. The next step would be to perform a hard reset http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-104013/. Test the phone out after the hard reset and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes