Re: Service issues since Lollipop
daclarkemobile

Well Im glad this post is still open. I had the same problem and while taking a few days to try their suggestion they closed my post down.

S4 lollipop loses signal in building and never recovers

S4, looses signal in my work building and never recovers. Needs reboot.  Same as you guys.

Although, testing the last week in LTE/CDMA mode seems to be better. It hasnt locked me out yet, but it doesnt seem like a real solution.  I may have just been lucky though during this time and have moved by a window or something that caught enough signal to keep it connected.

0 Likes
djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the last week or so this issue has resolved itself for me.  I'm assuming that some intervening update finally fixed it.  Still - would have really been nice if support had posted some kind of acknowledgement that they were working on the issue.

0 Likes
Will_I_AM79

I've had lollipop since February 27 worst mistake ever on my S5. Service sucks, glitches, just not good.Verizon where I'm located in 37381 is already bad, but now I'm lucky to get a text out of my house that I had no trouble with before lollipop. Verizon needs to get a fix.

0 Likes