Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Signal Freak Out
GalaxyRawr

So here's the situation....

Last night I was texting. I was in an area that ALWAYS has signal; maybe not the best, but still. I was about to send a text, right when there happened to be no signal whatsoever. Thinking it was a glitch ( I know it happens once in awhile), I sent the message. I thought "Hey, once there's signal it'll send." This is when the problem arouse. The signal kept going back from having signal, to none at all....several times [no seconds in-between]. According to the phone, the message was never sent, but the receiver....was extremely upset because he kept getting the same message over and over. I had to turn off my phone several times before it stopped doing this.

This has never happened before. What was going on?

0 Likes
Re: Signal Freak Out
MankatoMN12
Contributor

A million things could of happened... the signal may be weak in that area at that time due to the amount of users, there may have been a tower outage, the other phone you were sending it to may have not been in tower range, your phone may have just dropped connection for a while... happens to every phone at some point

0 Likes