Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Signal on the Fascinate
Sexy43

I went into a Verizon store 11/19/2010. Because my phone do not have any signal. It always have 1 or 2 bars. 3 at the most but rare. I wanted to exchange it because it freezes also. The salesman informed me that Samsung does not make good signal phones and Samsung will not cover it. I am **bleep**. I am pretty sure Verizon should have tested this phone before they released this phone. But I guess as long as it has an signal it do not matter to them. The amount of money we payout for two Fascinate on unlimited everything. Verizon could do better then that. What do any one think about the Droid X or Droid 2 If I wanted poor signal I could have went with ATT or any other Carriers.

0 Likes
Re: Signal on the Fascinate
mdram4x4
Leader

the salesman does not always know.

i have had my current samsung phone for almost 2 years.

i have never had a signal issue.

samsung builds solid phones

there are occasional software issues, but the hardware is great

0 Likes
slimzlim

Samsung sucks at phones. Or at least fascinate. Signal issue sucks butt. Goes up and down by moving inches. Many problems with this phone to make it almost nonfunctional as a phone!!

0 Likes
Sexy43

The salesman was correct. I just received a Certified Pre-Owned Fascinate on 11/24/2010. Guess What? Still no good. Doing the same thing the last one was doing which was brand new. I have one or two bars. Plus when I called Verizon store, the salesman told me I sounded bad. It was the phone. I told him. See what I have been telling you. And Verizon wants to give me the run around. NO I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER PRE+OWNED PHONE. That's why they are PRE OWNED. Due to the fact they are no good. People was smart enough, unlike me to return the phone before the 30 days was up:smileysad:

0 Likes