Signature?
DeathCab
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe I'm a little late to the punch, or this has been posted before but i have been searching for about two months now. How do you set a signature on the Samsung Fascinate?

{edit for TOS violation}

It is not in my standard settings nor my message settings. Could anybody help? Before the question arises,

{edit for TOS violation}

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Signature?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Is this for text messages, email messages or something else?

For email, you need to open the email or gmail application. From there check the settings under the menu button for options to add a signature.

The text application would be the same, but I am not sure if the Fascinates have the option for a signature in the stock application. I know that my phone doesn't. You would need to download a text message replacement application to get a signature on your text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Is this for text messages, email messages or something else?

For email, you need to open the email or gmail application. From there check the settings under the menu button for options to add a signature.

The text application would be the same, but I am not sure if the Fascinates have the option for a signature in the stock application. I know that my phone doesn't. You would need to download a text message replacement application to get a signature on your text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DeathCab
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is for texting, i had spoken with a samsung rep but apparently what he kept telling me to do was wrong, along with about 5 other people =( i also hate the wallpaper things but thats another discussion. i just would have thaught with as advanced as the phone is, it would remember to include very basic settings

0 Likes