Since the Kit Kat upgrade my Note seems to working fine, including everytime I hit the home button I am asked to select a home app. There are 2 choices, TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home. Should I pick TouchWiz home, or is there another choice via the
mwb1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the Kit Kat upgrade my Note 3 seems to working fine, including the new voicemail.  However, everytime I hit the home button I am asked to select a home app.  There are 2 choices, TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home.  Should I pick TouchWiz home, or is there another choice via the Play Store?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Since the Kit Kat upgrade my Note seems to working fine, including everytime I hit the home button I am asked to select a home app. There are 2 choices, TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home. Should I pick TouchWiz home, or is there another choice via
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

TouchWiz home is your normal launcher, TouchWiz easy is for easy mode. More than likely, you'll want TouchWiz home - you can select "Always" so it doesn't ask you again. This is for selecting what launcher you would like, there are others like Nova Prime on the Play Store that let you customize the look of your phone.

If you go into Settings > General tab > Default applications > Home, you'll find the same options listed there, and this is where any launcher you download from the Play Store will show up.

View solution in original post

Re: Since the Kit Kat upgrade my Note seems to working fine, including everytime I hit the home button I am asked to select a home app. There are 2 choices, TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home. Should I pick TouchWiz home, or is there another choice via
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

TouchWiz home is your normal launcher, TouchWiz easy is for easy mode. More than likely, you'll want TouchWiz home - you can select "Always" so it doesn't ask you again. This is for selecting what launcher you would like, there are others like Nova Prime on the Play Store that let you customize the look of your phone.

If you go into Settings > General tab > Default applications > Home, you'll find the same options listed there, and this is where any launcher you download from the Play Store will show up.

mwb1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.

I've found the settings.

I will look into other launchers.

0 Likes
Re: Since the Kit Kat upgrade my Note seems to working fine, including everytime I hit the home button I am asked to select a home app.  There are 2 choices, TouchWiz easy home or TouchWiz home.  Should I pick TouchWiz home, or is there another choice via
wdon

You can use Google Now launcher, download it from Google Play. Also check out the Google Cloud Print, Drive-Doc and Sheets, they said the Slide come later. Even the Google Wallet can be install, if you order the Enhanced Sim Card from Verizon (that is needed for their ISIS Wallet).

0 Likes