So furious with verizon.....
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ive gotten more than 5 replacement for my Galaxy Nexus and every single one of them had a problem. Ive had 4g problem for every single one and today the replacement phone that came in kept rebooting it self. Even till now i am phoneless because the phone is not working. They keep sending me the same peice of crap "replacement" phone that doesn't work. its a never ending cycle of me calling them and complaining, all they do is send me a replacement phone that doesnt work. The representative tells me to contact samsung about gettting another phone but why would i contact samsung and im paying verizon for my services..... IM SICK AND TIRED OF KEEP GETTING A USELESS PHONE FROM VERIZON! i havent even had my nexus for more than a year and i have gotten 5+ replacement phones.....

0 Likes
Re: So furious with verizon.....
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

has anyone delt with the same problem>?

0 Likes
ray1994

I've had mine since January and I haven't encountered any of those problems. The one problem I did have was when I tried to sync my contacts with Verizon and it actually ended up erasing all of the contacts off my phone. Never using their crappy service again. Maybe it's a connectivity issue with your local 4G LTE tower. Do you know anyone else nearby with other LTE phones that are also having the problem?

0 Likes
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

my area actually has best connectivity, even the representative said i have alot of towers around my area. Now its not even just the 4g problem, my phone wont even let me do anything. if i simply click on settings or any other thing it reboots it self. cant make calls, answers calls or anything.... My cousin who lives right next to me didnt have a single problem after he paid assurion the deductible and got a phone from them.

0 Likes
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

my phone is still rebooting .....

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

dimski wrote:

my phone is still rebooting .....

You need to do a factory reset through recovery.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=51446

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

dimski wrote:

Ive gotten more than 5 replacement for my Galaxy Nexus and every single one of them had a problem. Ive had 4g problem for every single one and today the replacement phone that came in kept rebooting it self. Even till now i am phoneless because the phone is not working. They keep sending me the same peice of crap "replacement" phone that doesn't work. its a never ending cycle of me calling them and complaining, all they do is send me a replacement phone that doesnt work. The representative tells me to contact samsung about gettting another phone but why would i contact samsung and im paying verizon for my services..... IM SICK AND TIRED OF KEEP GETTING A USELESS PHONE FROM VERIZON! i havent even had my nexus for more than a year and i have gotten 5+ replacement phones.....

You just answered your own question.  You contact Samsung because you keep getting useless phones from Verizon Wireless.  You also said something else that was correct: you pay Verizon Wireless for your services.  They didn't manufacture the phone.  If you have a problem with your television's volume controls, do you contact the manufacturer or your cable company?

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

Do cable companies sell TV's?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

No, but after the return period for the TV I purchased had expired, 1 month or so, I wouldn't contact Best Buy, for example, for a warranty claim, either.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

But Best Buy is not providing me a service based on my TV once I have bought it.

0 Likes