So furious with verizon.....
Tidbits
Legend

It will be removed as they considering it "hacking".  Even if you are restoring back to stock which this works better in most cases than a factory reset as this helps in "hacking" if used differently than what it is intended.

0 Likes
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

okay ill give it a try

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You have to follow me so I can see you =/ this DM system sucks compared to the old one...

0 Likes
dimski
Enthusiast - Level 3

okay im following

0 Likes
Re: So furious with verizon.....
cisco123
Enthusiast - Level 2

OH ME TOO I HAVE BEEN WITH VERIZON FOR 5YRS AND NOW STUCK ANOTHER 2YRS I WILL LET ANY ONE I KNOW NEVER GO WITH VERIZON THE ONLY THING THEY THINK ABOUT IS THERE SALES NOT YOU

0 Likes
VictimOfMonopoly

Listen to this one....

I get a discount through my company of 21%.  Great, I thank my company for landing that deal.  But on this months bill I get a $30 UPGRADE charge!!

So I called to inquire.  I'm first told that this is for an upgrade.  I told the dude...I didn't have an upgrade.  I bought a new phone that I paid for MYSELF.  The plan was EXACTLY the same so no upgrade.  So then he says "Well I see you also get a discount so that charge is to cover loses from the discount.".  I said "You're kidding me right? Do you know how ridiculouse that sounds?"  I get a discount through my company, so that Verizon can then charge me a $30 charge?  I have NOT had any two bills EVER be the same amount.  I DO NOT GO OVER my limits and stay within the plan..but each month there is a "SCREW YOU" charge.  I guess this is what you get away with when you can buy politicians to allow you to do anything,

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

so you paid full price?

0 Likes
k_lindsley4

Same here...with my old Blackberry....loyal customer for over six years and I have been without my phone for 3 weeks and they promised to upgrade early bc they no longer make my phone and can't fix it. It is only A month early and said it was no problem. Every time I call to order my phone its another excuse and I am so sick of it. My bill is current and there is no reason why it can't be done....OVER IT!!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Hey Dimski can you send me a DM? For some reason I can't find you in search.   The instructions are here.

>Link deleted. Discussions concerning rooting, or un rooting a device so it can be returned are not permitted on this site.

In addition, discussions of the Moderation and/or Moderators are also not allowed.

Please take a minute to read the

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Actually the thread was to fix his problem that he has.  The update corrupted his CDMA radio.  Verizon will not send him a new device to replace what the update messed up.  So that is his only option is to repair it himself.  Not root, or unroot.  It requires him to reflash his device.

0 Likes