So many questions...
rockw

So this Samsung is my very first smartphone and as much as I like it I must admit there are things that drive me crazy that I can't figure out. Any answers are so greatly appreciated!!

1st: I took a video with my phone. How the heck do I upload to Facebook? I can upload a photo...no problem...but no video (this boggles me).

2nd: I have absolutely NO IDEA how to put music on this thing. I'd LOVE to have my CD's from church and stuff loaded on here but can't figure that out either.

3rd: My phone is tied to a gmail account. WHY do I get two different notifications when I get email? One comes from the gmail app, the other from some email app. I'd LOVE to stop the email one from notifying me.

and lastly (at least for now)....When people text me a picture: HOW do I save it and....I thought I found HOW to save it but if I did it certainly didn't go the gallery...so where did it go?!

Any help ... please ... :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks bunches!

0 Likes
Re: So many questions...
evil_network
Enthusiast - Level 3

On #1 - You cannot upload a video directly to Facebook from the phone. You can however, bring up the video, hit the "share" graphic and send it to youtube, which can then be shared on Facebook.

#2 On the music, you will need to convert your CD's to MP3's on a computer. Then hook up your phone to your computer via the USB cable and transfer the music manually to the SD card media folder. OR - You can download and use Verizons Media sync application on your computer which will help you easily sync your music and photos to your Android device.

#3 - you probably used the Email app on the phone to setup your email, which was redundant if all you were using is yoru gmail. Just remove the email account and youll only get one notification.

#4 - For picture texts, hit the menu key (far left key) then select "attached items" and select save.

--Joe

0 Likes