Soft Locker App solved my missed call problem for now
yellowboy74
Enthusiast - Level 3

The problem with the missed calls is that our phones go into a deep sleep if you don't interact with it for 30 to 60 minutes. I noticed most of my missed calls would occur early in the morning because the phones hasn't been touched for 7 hours. Well I found an app called SoftLocker in the market the works really well. It keeps the cpu awake  when the phone goes to sleep and so far the battery has been holding up well. I have been testing this app for 3 days now and i havn't missed a call yet. For the last 3 weeks during the early morning my phone would never ring until i wake it up.Numerous customers ,friends and family would tell me that my phone would go straight to voice mail and i look at my voicemail and there would be multiple voicemails and no missed calls in the log. For 3 days now i would wake up in the morning and call my phone from another line and it rings everytime. I would even go for an hour or two throughout the day without touching the phone and then call it from another phone and so far so good. I can't guarantee that this will solve all of our miss call problems but so far it been working great.  You can find Soft Locker in the Market for free. Try it out.

0 Likes
Re: Soft Locker App solved my missed call problem for now
rjb0471
This seems to be working for me too. I've gotten three calls this afternoon, when I haven't managed 3 over the last week. I'm still testing though, and I don't know if it drains the battery faster yet.
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey, thanks for sharing this! I'll pass it on. Please continue to keep us posted no how this working out!

0 Likes
indysilas

I looked at this app in the Market and the description says "it's for android tablets only and is pretty useless on phones".  What's up?

0 Likes