Re: Software update N910VVRU2BOK3 IS CORRUPTED
gabbipatti
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having same issues. .did you get this fixed?

0 Likes
gabbipatti
Enthusiast - Level 2

No not yet

0 Likes
gabbipatti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why would you release an update that creates havoc? Factory reset is always the answer and it shouldn't be!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fuegocool, I want to make sure your device is in good working condition. Getting a software update should help improve service on the phone. I would recommend on trying to place the device into Safe Mode to see if this issue comes to an end. This link will provide you with the step on how to get the phone into Safe Mode: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-175656/ Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gabbipatti, I always want to see you having a device working at 100%! When exactly did this trouble start for you? Were you able to try the Safe Mode option that's been suggested already? Any changes when you try it? Please keep us posted.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vdsl714
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was NOT Google accounts, Gmail accounts, Verizon cloud, nor any of the passwords.... All of  that was verified online with Verizon technicians and at the Verizon store....  The answer unfortunately was.... yup you guess it "FACTORY RESET"  and even thou it fixed the problem that SHOULD NOT BE THE ANSWER. 

omarit2k

You all are lucky that your only issue is with your contacts.  Myself and many others online are not able to use our phones due to a continuous boot loop.  The only way to access the device is to plug it into a quick charger.  I was even sent a replacement phone and it had the same issue.  Yes, I did a factory reset from the phone.  I did a factory reset in recovery.  I cleared the cache, etc, etc.  I was even told to try the Verizon Wireless Update assistant from my PC....but wait, when I plug the phone into my computer, it stays in a boot loop.  It won't stop unless it's on the rapid charger. The Verizon rep said she is reaching out to Samsung for a resolution.

0 Likes