Stop Photo Instant Upload
ebaumhofer

My phone is uploading all kinds of pictures that I don't want it to, how can I stop this? I have about 800 pics in my gallery folder that are apparently from my Dropbox (I don't even have the app on my phone) and other folders from Gmail and various blogger things. They are taking up so much space I can't download new apps or music! How do I stop this automatic sync from happening? I obviously want Gmail to sync my messages but that's it. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Stop Photo Instant Upload
ebaumhofer

UPDATE I have deselected sync picassa albums on my google account but the previously synced albums are still there. Even when I uninstalled gmail and reinstalled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ebaumhofer
I know losing that memory must be annoying! Let's get this fixed. Are these pictures syncing up when you have a wired connection? If not, have you logged into your Gmail account on a PC or laptop to see what's synced with it? Please try to unsync any applications that are synced to Gmail and retest.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
ebaumhofer

Thanks for your reply Joel. I have tried to unsync these items on my actual

phone but not on my computer. How do I do that?

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The photos are being uploaded to your Google+ account. You can sign into your Gmail/Google+ account from a computer and delete the photos you want to remove.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ebaumhofer

Wow, I had no idea all these photos were on my google+. I've deleted them

on google+ but they are still on my phone.....

0 Likes