Studio in Gallery not working
kimbo93
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I did the update last week, I get a message "Studio has stopped working" whenever I try to open Studio in the Gallery.  I've tried restarting and deleting cache.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Studio in Gallery not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your devices to work flawlessly. We are aware of the issue. A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Banuuks
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine too...

hunterrein
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine also....any ideas

TLC0110
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here ... following this thread in hopes of solution.   I've tried everything short of a factory reset - which I'd rather not do!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your devices to work flawlessly. We are aware of the issue. A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

[Removed] this [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] phone up again and don't know how or when or if you are going to fix it. Why can't you give us phones that work. This phone gets worse every time you try to fix it.

AN99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine isn't working either.

0 Likes
AN99
Enthusiast - Level 1
A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.

Any news about when we'll be seeing that fix? Thanks.

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

The silence is a great answer. This phone has been a nightmare.

Hiness58
Enthusiast - Level 2

OKAY same problem but now it is May 26th???

0 Likes