Text message's
anniebrinson21

How can I see all my text messages  and my pictures  that I deleted off  my paid cell phone on my Verizon account online

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text message's
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for your replies. You are not able to view the content of your text messages once it has been deleted from your device. We do offer the option to view your unbilled and past three month's usage details online via My Verizon. The details includes the date, time and sent/received mobile number. To view the details, please follow the steps listed below: 

1. Sign in to My Verizon as the Account Owner

2. Select the Account tab

3. Select the My Bill tab

4. Select Usage Details

5. Select a phone number from the Details for: drop down

6. Select the Messaging link

To view the unbilled usage, select the Usage Details link from the home page. Then select the View Messaging Details link under your messaging usage. 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter - @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wasn't aware you could do that so I look forward to anyone who has an answer to this post

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I'm going with no unless you manually sent them somewhere else.  Verizon doesn't just back up texts and pictures you take.

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for your replies. You are not able to view the content of your text messages once it has been deleted from your device. We do offer the option to view your unbilled and past three month's usage details online via My Verizon. The details includes the date, time and sent/received mobile number. To view the details, please follow the steps listed below: 

1. Sign in to My Verizon as the Account Owner

2. Select the Account tab

3. Select the My Bill tab

4. Select Usage Details

5. Select a phone number from the Details for: drop down

6. Select the Messaging link

To view the unbilled usage, select the Usage Details link from the home page. Then select the View Messaging Details link under your messaging usage. 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter - @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JHarhay89
Enthusiast - Level 2

>>Duplicate post removed for cross-posting violation of the

See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes