Text: "Message is sending a large number of SMS messsages."
nlayla
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone receive this same message also? How come?

photo-2012-11-26-16-16-12-516.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Text: "Message is sending a large number of SMS messsages."
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never seen that. Are these messages that you are sending or could it be an application is sending them in the background and the phone flagged it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nlayla
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Ann, Thank You for your message.  This is an original and new galaxy nexus prime i515 . I do text a lot but I don't think I text any differently before on my previous phone (motodroid). Could it be that I text too much which is why I'm getting this message?  I have unlimited texting. It popped up while I was trying to send a text.

0 Likes
DoctorDeDroid
Contributor - Level 2

This maybe apocryphal however this morning I heard that there is a rogue app that will send a great many text messages to a great many places...  of course the report did not say what the name of the app was or where you get it from but this seems to be something that you can download through 1 of the many places where you can get apps from.   You may want to look into this possibility... thankfully you have unlimited texting.

0 Likes