Texting multiple contacts in one text
Garlicina

For the life of me I can't figure out an easy way to text multiple contacts in one text. 

I know if you start typing a name it will pop up, but I have about 25 people I need to send a group text to, to notify them of my number change and it's not like I remember everyone's name, or how I have it in my phone.  Smiley Sad

Anyone know an easy way... like on other phones where it goes to the contact list and you can choose multiple people at one time!?!?!

Thanks for any help anyone can give!!!

Monica

0 Likes
Re: Texting multiple contacts in one text
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

By creating GROUPS, I've not used the base messaging system, I use GoSMS, but w/ my Droid a few years ago, I had to start the groups on my Google site as Handsent nor messenger didn't have that option.  I've never used the messenger that came w/ my GNex, but it's easy to create and edit groups in GoSMS....which is free

0 Likes
Re: Texting multiple contacts in one text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garlicina, I understand your need for group messaging. The best way to set this up would be to follow these steps:
Go to People>Groups>Choose the plus ( ) sign on the bottom left>Add Group Name> then choose people to put in the group. 
There are 3rd party options available in the Google Play store. Check it out: bit.ly/yrtBJe ^SP

0 Likes