Texts delayed for days or never sent, now "service unavailable," "network unavailable" each evening
scoopjones10

Very frustrated.  For some time now I've had problems with texts saying they were sent but many people reporting that they received them hours to days later, often only after a hard reboot. Over past few days I have "network unavailable" and "message will be sent when network becomes available" messages" for HOURS each evening during high usage times).  I am unable to use my phone at all for anything at the moment. About a week ago my husband and I both had an hour or so when we could get no service. Both of our phones said that we were not registered users!  Now I am the only one having an issue.  Right now--can't use my phone to *228 because it says it cannot connect to server. Reload won't work. Would chat with customer support, but unavailable msg.  Help!  Is this a service or a phone issue.  I live near Downtown Dallas!

0 Likes
Re: Texts delayed for days or never sent, now "service unavailable," "network unavailable" each evening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello scoopjones10!

I really regret to learn of the issues you're having! I'd be happy to check things out and look into it more closely. I've followed you in the forums. Please follow me back and send a DM with your name and mobile number. I'll be happy to help!

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes