Re: Texts not received until phone restarted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vzwuser12345, thank you for letting us know you are having this issue with your service. We are always working on proving the best experience to our customers. Please access the link below to continue on our secure channel and keep save your information. 

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004M5VKK

>Dani

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you're meeting us here to help. I checked and there aren't any outages. I want to look into the missed text messages. Please meet us in a PM for account-specific help. 

-Carter

0 Likes
MarilynMomo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help, my phone stops sending and receiving texts randomly. I have missed work texts for two days until I restarted my phone and then they all come in at once. I really need to know that my texts are being sent. 

Also, I have a seriously ill spouse. I need to be able to communicate updates to my family members and receive their responses.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, MarilynMomo. We always want to ensure you can count on our service to remain connected, especially with those close to you. We are here to help. When did this begin? Have you made any recent changes for your phone? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please private message us, so we can further assist you with your concern.   *Mabell

0 Likes
amanheim10

Has anyone solved this problem? It's been happening to me for weeks.

0 Likes
Mikejcash

Same here. Restart and or turning off wifi required most times for texts to come through. Interesting, validation code from Verizon does NOT have this issue?????

0 Likes
sarahlcowen

I am having the same issue. Galaxy S22 Ultra. Very frustrating with numerous sites using texting to verify account with 2-factor. I think this happened after the last update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikejcash, we understand how important it is to ensure you receive all of your text messages. What make and model phone do you have? Are you using the stock messaging app or third-party messaging app? 

-Shelly

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your messages and we want to help. The last thing we want is for you to miss important texts. What messaging application are you using? Are the delayed texts from all contacts or only specific ones? ~Roger

0 Likes