Thanks, Verizon!
MaxBuck
Contributor - Level 1

In addition to having by far the best network in the US, Verizon has managed an update process for the Fascinate so that Froyo loaded over the air flawlessly.  I know many people were frustrated by the delays, but count me among those who would rather wait a bit longer for a product that actually works properly.

Also, thanks to Verizon for hosting a user forum that allows users to criticize its host without consequence.  Even given the false and abusive statements users have made toward VZW, they have not censored the forum except in the case of expletives.  Kudos for an excellent and useful online community.

(No, I'm not a VZW employee; neither are any relatives. I also own no VZW stock.  Just a satisfied customer.)

0 Likes
Re: Thanks, Verizon!
Sweetie1215

MaxBuck wrote:

In addition to having by far the best network in the US, Verizon has managed an update process for the Fascinate so that Froyo loaded over the air flawlessly.  I know many people were frustrated by the delays, but count me among those who would rather wait a bit longer for a product that actually works properly.

Also, thanks to Verizon for hosting a user forum that allows users to criticize its host without consequence.  Even given the false and abusive statements users have made toward VZW, they have not censored the forum except in the case of expletives.  Kudos for an excellent and useful online community.

(No, I'm not a VZW employee; neither are any relatives. I also own no VZW stock.  Just a satisfied customer.)

Couldn't agree with  you more. It's a big plus when most of us got it last night too :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Thanks, Verizon!
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

MaxBuck wrote:

Ditto  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes