Re: The Fascinate is horrible!
lockman

my phone never rings, goes right to voicemail.also, i can never get an internet connection to facebook whether i have a signal or not.always says, cannot post at this time.worst phone i've ever had and i am glad i only paid 99.99 for this junk.

0 Likes
Not applicable

@ lockman thanks for posting.  I can certainly understand how this can be frustrating.  How long have you been experiencing these issues?  Do you get any error messages when you try to connect to Facebook? Please repost answers.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Giovababe66

I also have the BT problem after the update(s). I have the Ford SYNC which worked flawlessly with the LG Env Touch (which I hated) and for a couple of months with the Fascinate until the update gremlins did their "thing"...now, I MAY be able to synch up with my vehicle...depending on what mood the phone is in, I suppose...and then most of the time, as soon as I either receive a call or try to make one, the BT connection is severed, even though the display still shows an active connection.  I also have a huge issue with the battery life (or lack thereof, more specifically!)...I am not a big texter or app queen, but its like a straw is constantly sucking the battery life away.  As for the phantom missed calls...got those too! Folks will say "I called you", and the phone will be sitting on the desk next to me, but NEVER rang and then I see there is a voicemail.  I paid A LOT of money for this phone, thinking I was upgrading from the clunky Env Touch, but with each passing day, I am getting more and more disgusted!  Oh and by the way...for some reason I have NO data connection tonight! --- ever since about 6:00 pm ET, data connection is sporadic -- and JUST!    I don't know what's going on, but I am NOT a happy camper!

0 Likes